What is CSS Vertical Align
vertical-align [It is assumed you know HTML before you read this CSS Vertical Align tutorial]
The vertical-align CSS property sets vertical alignment of an inline, inline-block or table-cell box. The vertical-align property in CSS controls how elements set next to each other on a line are lined up.
Where Can I Use CSS Vertical Align
You can use CSS Vertical Align styles in any HTML on below elements objects.
- Text – CSS Vertical Align Text
- Image – CSS Vertical Align Image
- Table Cell – CSS Vertical Align Table
- Div – CSS Vertical Align Div
- Span – CSS Vertical Align Span
So basically a vertical-align property can be used in two contexts:
- To vertically align an inline element’s box inside its containing line box. For example, it could be used to vertically position an image in a line of text.
- To vertically align the content of a cell in a table. [ Note that vertical-align only applies to inline, inline-block and table-cell elements: you can’t use it to vertically align block-level elements. ]
Result Of CSS Vertical Align Image
|baseline||top||middle||bottom||Why Zoom App Download For PC Free? Zoom is the literal definition of year 2020 and still ongoing while I write — not joking. Be it family talk, lessons and courses, work conferences, weddings or household occasions — every thing was virtual in 2020, 2121 and still ongoing while we are writing this article.|
Utilizing the Zoom app additionally guarantees a great deal of neat options otherwise unavailable with Chrome extension.
Browser Support For CSS Vertical Align Text Image Div Span
Below are the browser versions that fully supports the property.