If Google Play says that “This item isn’t available in your country“, or the iTunes store says “The item you’ve requested is not currently available in the country store…“, this means that the publisher of the application doesn’t want the application to listed on your country, there are several reasons such as the app services are not ready for your country, the payment system of the application is only available on your region, etc.
Here, I’m going to tell you that you can install Android and iOS apps which are not available in your country. If the application require registration, you do not provide any information about your location if you want to use the app.
Install Android apps that are not available in your country
To access the Google Play store for any country:
- Install Orfox: Tor browser, and Orbot: Proxy with Tor App on Your Android.
- Open Orbot: Proxy with Tor app and choose the location.
- Connect to the network by pressing the Start button.
- Now open Orfox: Tor browser app and visit play.google.com.
- The Google play store will now open the version of the country that you have selected in step 2.
To install the app:
You can use external sites (like APKMirror) to get an APK file of apps which is not available in your country. To install an APK on your device you will need to enable an unknown source in your device security settings.
The VPN trick for the Google Play Store app is not working in the new version of Android, if your device is rooted then you can install the Geo restricted apps easily.
Install iPhone / iOS Apps that are not available in your country
Installing the app out of the iTunes store on the iOS device is not easy, so you can change the region settings in your device and Apple ID to install the app from the iTunes App Store which are not available in your country.
Follow the steps given below:
- Create a new Apple ID using your mobile or computer device, do not add credit card information and select the country where the app is available. (You can use this ID on any iOS device to install apps not available in your country).
- Open Settings, and go to General> Language and Region> Region, and change your country.
- Go back to Settings and tap on your Apple ID at the top.
- Tap on ‘iTunes & App Store’ and then to your Apple ID address.
- Sign out of that ID and then tap on sign in.
- Sign in with the ID that you created to install an app not available in your country.
- After everything’s done, go to the app store, find the name of the app and install the app.
While creating a Apple ID with a fake region, you will need to provide some information of the country that you have selected, with the phone number. You can use apps like Primo to verify the phone number.