|Ankit Singh (Dev)|
You do not need to go to third party websites to download the Windows 10 ISO image file, without providing a product key, you can download the latest version of Windows 10 from Microsoft site. The worst thing about downloading software from pirated sites is that we have to face unwanted advertising, harmful pop-ups and slow download speeds, but if you download software directly from the publisher’s server it is very easy.
The media creation tool that was developed and published by Microsoft is actually helpful in downloading the Windows ISO image, but the way we download the image file through download manager, it is much better.
To download the latest version of Windows 10 directly from Microsoft on your computer, follow the steps written below:
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer and go to the Windows 10 software download page.
- Right-click on the page and select ‘Inspect’, or press Ctrl + Shift + I.
- Click on the Device Toolbar icon, or press Ctrl + Shift + M.
- Choose a mobile device from the list, such as Nexus or iPhone.
- Press the page reload button in Chrome to load the mobile version of the web page.
- After refreshing, close the Developer Tools window.
- Now you will see the Windows 10 ISO download option.
- Select the edition, language, etc., and download the ISO image file on your computer.
- (Optional) Copy the direct link to download the manager or web browser, and enjoy.
The downloaded ISO image file will have multiple Windows versions, such as Windows 10 Home and Pro, which version you can install during installation.
When Microsoft’s Windows 10 download page detects that it is a Windows computer then it shows media creation tool, while the page for other devices and platform directly shows download options. So this trick is to toggle the browser user-agent by using Chrome’s built-in device toggle option. This way, you can download the latest public version of Windows 10 on your computer with any browser or download manager.