|Ankit Singh (Dev)|
Your email accounts are little equal important like your bank account. You always need a better security in your mail account that’s why mostly people choose the best email websites for your mail. Some time you not use your mail account for some months and you forget your password or if your work is based on email so your account may sometime hacked in this condition you request your mail website to recover your email password.
In gmail you need some important information about your account so you can easily unlock your account because google always made security in thinking of hacker. But if you forget your password then i think you know contact information you added in your account. So with the help of this type of information you can recover your password.
Recovering through secondary email
Secondary email is add by you for security if in future you forget your password. If you have multiple email accounts and not remember your recovery email so google give some word hint of your secondary email. See snapshot –
- First go to gmail recovery page click here
- Select “I don’t know my password”
- Input your email address > Continue
- Google show your profile photo and ask you to enter some digits of password if you remember
- If you have phone no. added in your account then select “i can’t access my phone”
- Now you see recovery email address in your screen select continue
- Google sent you password recovery link to your secondary email address
- Click the link and enter new password.
Recover your gmail account through phone number
If you add your mobile no. in your gmail account then its more easy to recover your account. As i say above if you forget your no. then google give some hints ex last 3-4 digits of your mobile number. See snapshot below –
- Simple went here
- Enter details and continue
- Choose one of them Sms or Call verification method
- Click continue
- Enter the code sent to your phone > Continue
- Enter new password
Recovering if you not have Secondary email & Mobile number
Its a another method for those who totally lost everything. In this method you need some important information related to your account. Following thinks google will ask you –
- When was the last time you were able to sign in to your Google Account ? (Required)
- When did you create your Google Account? (Required)
- Email addresses of up to five frequently emailed contacts (Not required)
- What’s the first recovery email address you remember? (Not required)
- Select up to 4 other Google products you use with this account, and the approximate date you started using them. ( Not required)
If your given information is match then google give you 24 hours if not it immediately tell you “The information you’ve provided does not match the information on the account. You can try submitting another claim with more accurate information.”
- Go to recovery page
- Follow screen instruction
- Select every thing on screen “I don’t know”, “I can’t access”
- Then enter the details related to your account
If above tutorial not solve your problem you can contact here.
More information about gmail recovery
If you forget your username so you need recovery email, phone number and First & last name for username recovery. This case are mostly not with everybody.
Please don’t use software for your account recovery only use web browser or smartphone app. Internet have so much softwares that force you to pay for the program so please avoid it.
If you access your account and feel like that anyone using your account so you may go for filters.