If the Google Play says “This item isn’t available in your country“, or the iTunes store says “The item you’ve requested is not currently available in the country store…“, it means the developer of the app didn’t want to available their app for your country. Google play and iTunes app store are available worldwide, but it depends to the app developer whether he/she make their application available for a specific country users or for global users.
Here, I’m going to tell you how you can install apps which are not available in your region easily on your Android and iOS device. If the app you’re going to install, require registration, please do not provide any region or country information to the app.
Install Android Apps Not Available In Your Country
Follow the steps below:
- Install Opera VPN (or any other free VPN app) from the Google Play.
- Launch the VPN app and connect to the region where the app is available. (Generally, apps are available first in the US)
- Go to the Android Settings > Apps and find “Google Play Store“.
- Press the Clear Data button.
- Open the Google Play app, search for the app not available in your country, and install it.
Another way to install country unavailable apps is by downloading and installing the APK of the app. You can use websites like APKMirror to download APKs, and install directly without requiring Google play.
Install iOS Apps Not Available In Your Country
iPhone and iPad devices don’t need a VPN to bypass country detection functionality. You can easily create a new Apple ID without a credit card by selecting the country (e.g., United States) where the app is available.
Follow the steps below:
- Open the App Store on your iOS device.
- Scroll down below, tap on your Apple ID and then tap Sign out.
- Launch the Safari browser, visit Google Search and search the app name which is not available in your country.
- Find the iTunes app store link in the search results and you will be redirected to the App Store.
- Click the GET button, create a new Apple ID and select the region/country where the app is available. (Generally, apps are available first in the US)
- After you create and verify your new Apple ID without credit card, you can now install that app which is not available in your region.
Another thing you can do is try changing the country/region in your Apple ID. Go to Settings, iTunes & App Stores and tap on your Apple ID. Navigate to View Apple ID > Country/Region > Change Country or Region. Select the region where the app is available, save settings and go back to the App Store. You can now install the unavailable app.